HLT, Inc. is a clinical-trial stage company founded in Minnesota in 2002. We manufacture a transcatheter heart valve system, consisting of a catheter-based delivery system and heart valve, to treat aortic valve disease. The procedure is performed by an interventional cardiologist / cardiac surgeon in a cardiac catheterization laboratory and is expected to be both less invasive and less costly than an open heart valve replacement procedure. The company currently employs approximately 100 people in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
In 2010 HLT was acquired by The Bracco Group, an international company active in the healthcare sector through Bracco Imaging. The group employs more than 3,300 employees worldwide and has annual total consolidated revenues of more than $1 billion.
HLT seeks passionate and talented people who can start contributing from day one. We want innovators seeking to advance the state of the art to improve patient outcomes.
The Senior Statutory Accountant and Financial Reporting is responsible of the Accounting of our company and support Treasury and Tax activities. Supervise accounts payable transactions and coordinate vendors payments. As well as support the Controller on the annual financial audit and reporting to our parent company. Implement appropriate controls over incoming and outgoing transactions. Evaluate and make appropriate improvements to ensure compliance with appropriate regulations, legislation and accounting standards.
Financial Accounting & Treasury:
TAVR Delivery System Projects’ Support:
- Perform journal entries and related activities for monthly/quarterly/annual closing
- Oversee account payables activities and coordinate vendors payments
- Fixed assets management
- Perform accurate Balance Sheet account reconciliations following Corporate standards
- Partnership with different entities of the Group for the intercompany accounting activities
- Support the process for reporting package to Corporate
- Monitoring cash flow and perform bank reconciliations
- Support tax calculations and provisions in a shared service environment
- Recommend and implement opportunities for process improvements and/or automatization on financial processes
- Ad-hoc analysis and special accounting projects
- Support on all audit activities in connection with year-end closing
- Support on internal controls to ensure compliance to regulations, accounting standards and Corporate guidelines
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- BS/BA Degree with a major in Accounting
- 5-10 years of Accounting experience
- High level of computer proficiency and MS products as Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Word
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Strong organization and analytical skills, high level of accuracy and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize conflicting projects while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously with little direction
- Experience with remote financial partnership
- ERP/MRP systems (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) experience
- HFM system and processes experience